CONTROLLERS - ELECTRONIC CONTROL SYSTEMS
Schenck Process offers a complete range of electronic control systems for your specific application. From basic integrator displays that provide process managers with continuous performance information, to the most advanced measurement, control and supervisory systems, Schenck Process has the solution to meet your needs.
INTECONT® MS WEIGHING ELECTRONICS
The Intecont® MS is the basic weighing electronics for the BEMP Belt Scale and other Schenck Process weighing equipment. The unit features a NEMA 4 enclosure, 2 line alpha-numeric display, (3) internal totalizers, 4-20 mA output and operator-friendly, menu driven operation.
TERSUS FOR FEEDING SYSTEMS
The Intecont® Tersus is a compact measuring, control and supervisory system for continuous feeding applications. Enhanced operating reliability through diagnostics and self-testing functions, application specific functionality, integrated display and control panel, high operating convenience, and automatic calibration programs are just some of the features offered with the Intecont®
TERSUS - FEEDING DATA SHEET
TERSUS FOR MEASURING SYSTEMS
Compact weighing electronics for continuous measuring systems. Offers comprehensive basic functionality with application specific features, enhanced operating reliability through diagnostics and self-testing functions, integrated display and control panel, high operating convenience and automatic calibration programs.
TERSUS - MEASURING DATA SHEET
INTECONT® SATUS - DATA SHEET
The INTECONT® Satus is designed as a stand alone belt weigher or as a totalizer for the Schenck line of belt conveyor scales. Fieldbus compatibility, wall-mount or table top installation, and self explaining functionality make the Satus an easy system to commission and operate.
TERSUS MEASUREMENT, CONTROL AND SUPERVISORY SYSTEM
Revolutionary modular electronic control system comes fully integrated and pre-wired, substantially reducing capital investment and installation costs. Simply apply power and communications. Using Profibus, Modbus,
Modbus/TCP, DeviceNet, or Ethernet I/P, the DISOCONT®
Tersus integrates easily into your existing Allen-Bradley, TI, Siemens and GE PLCs to offer high end control. The control's modular design means you only buy what you need.
TERSUS DATA SHEET
Master Group Controller
manages up to 16 gravimetric screw feeders,
weighfeeders, and mass flow meters.
Multiple feeders can be controlled and/or
monitored from a single workplace.
MASTER GROUP CONTROLLER DATA SHEET
ADVANTAGES OF THE SCHENCK PROCESS
DISOCONT® LOSS-IN-WEIGHT CONTROL VERSUS A PLC
- Testing & Quality - Software written for a PLC is typically used in a small number of applications. Due to the expense, testing will be limited. Our feeders are sold in larger quantities so we are able to perform extensive testing, which ensures the quality of loss-in-weight control operation.
- Warranty - Neither the manufacturer of the hardware or the programmer of the PLC can give a warranty for complete accuracy and reliability of the feeder. A warranty is always given from Schenck for the entire system when a complete unit of both feeder and control is purchased.
- Legal For Trade - Achieving legal for trade status is a difficult task. Often special hardware is required to prevent manipulations in the code. A PLC is open for manipulation in all parts of the code. It is not the right fit in legal for trade status.
- I/O and Software - I/O and preconfigured software are built into the DISOCONT®. These features need to be added to the PLC, which leads to a more expensive system.
- Flexibility - The DISOCONT® control is built right into the feeder giving it a decentralized system. If one feeder fails to operate it does not affect the other feeders. With a PLC all functional control is based in one location. If the PLC goes down the whole system becomes inoperable.
Downloads for our control configuration sheets utilizing Profibus and DeviceNet fieldbus modules can be located by clicking the following link http://bvwww.schenck.net.
Adobe Acrobat Reader required to
view the above PDF files. To download
Adobe Acrobat Reader for FREE, please visit
SCHENCK PROCESS PRODUCTS:
746 E. Milwaukee Street, P.O. Box 208 • Whitewater, WI 53190
(888) 742-1244 • (262) 473-2441 • Fax: (262) 473-4384
MONTERREY MEXICO OFFICE
(52) 818-363-2653 • Fax: (52) 818-351-5699
U.S. Phone: 210-745-2383
©2006 Schenck Process